Stay healthy as you age by continuing to visit your doctor annually, and help keep your health goals on track. For age 18 to end-of-life.
Routine physical examinations ensure that you stay in good health. Your provider will discuss routine health maintenance care, and may order lab work as well for comprehensive care. Breast and pelvic exams with Pap smears are available for women. Prostate exams are available for men.
Personalized Annual Wellness Exams
During your visit, we perform a full health screening that fits your age, condition, and accounts for family history. These screenings allow for your physician to have a clear picture of your health, and will allow them to set health goals for the future.
We include the following in our annual wellness exam:
- Review of your medical concerns
- Update of any family or social histories
- Comprehensive physical exam
- Blood pressure assessment
- Cholesterol panels, blood sugar checks, and other laboratory tests as recommended
- Review of additional recommended tests (mammogram, colonoscopy, etc.)